[PPAR and diabetes].
[Article in Japanese]
Terauchi Y, Kadowaki T.
Department of Metabolic Diseases, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo.
The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) are nuclear fatty acid receptors that have been implicated to play crucial roles in metabolic diseases such as hyperlipidemia, insulin resistance, and diabetes. The three PPAR subtypes, alpha, gamma, and delta, have distinct expression patterns and regulate glucose homeostasis based on the need of a specific tissue. While PPARalpha potentiates fatty acid catabolism in the liver and is the molecular target of the lipid-lowering fibrates, PPARgamma is essential for adipocyte differentiation and hypertrophy, and mediates the activity of the insulin sensitizing thiazolidinediones. PPARdelta may be important in regulating body weight and lipid metabolism in fat tissues. Thus, uncovering the regulatory mechanisms and transcriptional targets of these PPARs will provide insights into the pathogenesis of metabolic diseases and offer valuable information for rational drug design.
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Cryptomonadales contains phycocyanin and its anti-viral, anti oxidant, and cancer prevention effects.
- Crytomonadales contains high level of PPARs agonists
- Cryptomonadales effects on blood sugar
- Cryptomonadales effects on cholesterols
- Cryptomonadales effects on Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Potential use of Cryptomonadles and PPARs agonists in Cancer Treatment
- Cryptomonadales anti-aging properties on skin
- Cryptomonadales-PPAR’s detoxification properties
More positive side effects aside from those mentioned above have been verified and noted down as concrete evidence after the ingestion of CRYTOMONADALES as shown below:
- Delay of ageing process
- Weight loss for obesity
- Clearing of skin imperfections
- Faster growth among children due to the presence of CGF (chlorella growth factor) which is found in some
expensive vitamin-mineral preparations for children.
- Cancer chemo-prevention effect
More of the details, please do link to http://cryptomonadalesppar.wordpress.com
JANET C. BORJA
+639228289128 / +639194827899